On October 3rd at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Dublin 4, Aware will celebrate 30 years of supporting individuals and communities in Ireland, providing information, education and support services for depression, anxiety, bipolar and related mood disorders.
Aware’s 30th Anniversary Charity Ball is a very important fundraiser in our 2015 event calendar. We have a wonderful catalogue of unique experiences to auction as well as two very special raffle prizes: a pearl and diamond necklace, donated by Appleby Jewellers and a ready to wear, haute couture dress designed specifically for you by Umit Kutluk
Here is a sneak preview list of some of the auction items on offer at the ball. All items have been generously donated to help raise funds for Aware’s positive mental health education and support services.
- A breathtaking landscape painting of Bull Island at sunset titled ‘Lingering Light’ donated by Eileen Meagher . Renowned Irish artist, Eileen Meagher’s landscapes are much sought after and are part of many important collections throughout the world. Here in Ireland her paintings are part of the National Collection
- ‘Lemon Tree Sicily’ painted in the Claude Guessitti studio in Venice by Carmel Mooney 70x50cm
- ICC Cricket World Cup 2014 cricket bat signed by the 2014 Irish Cricket Team, which includes depression awareness advocate John Mooney, donated by Liam Ryan MD of Aware charity partner SAP. (Ireland qualified for its third successive ICC Cricket World Cup after its Pepsi ICC World Cricket League Championship match against Netherlands earlier in July. Good Luck John & teammates!)
- Dinner and champagne for six donated by The Vintage Kitchen
- Dinner and champagne for six donated by IL Posto Restaurant
- A case of Grand VIN De Chateaux Margaux
- A night for four friends at the ‘Simple Minds’ concert in 3Arena November 29th, with access to 1878, a luxurious and exclusive Private Members Club – includes dinner and drinks on the evening
Many more wonderful gifts to be revealed soon. Don’t miss this opportunity to have a good time doing good! Tickets available for purchase here>>