You might want to organise a fundraising event of your own based around your own skills and hobbies to help support vital services for people experiencing depression. If so, we’d like to hear from you!
You can download the AWARE FUNDRAISING BOOKLET for tips, hints & ideas.
Decide what you're going to do. You could:
- Host a Comedy event
- Hold a fancy dress party and charge your friends to attend
- Host a "Come Dine With Me" night and get your guests to pay for their meal
- Have a car boot sale, you can raise funds and clear some space in your home
- Ask people to sponsor you to shave your hair
- Hold a marathon or cycle-athon and get friends and colleagues to sponsor you
Fill in our expression of interest to fundraise online form telling us about your event. We’re here to support you and your event in any way that is helpful.
You will also need to download & read the ICTR Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising in order to fundraise on behalf of Aware.
Alternatively you can return your donation through our website, by post (72 Leeson Street Lower, Dublin 2) or directly into our bank account. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need our bank details.