Aware is fully committed to achieving the standards
contained within the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising from the Irish Charities Tax Reform group.
The ICTR is a leadership organisation working on behalf of charities to enhance the
conditions for a vibrant and independent charity sector in Ireland. The ICTR group promotes the implementation of policies to optimise the financial value of donations
(by charity-friendly tax reform) and to underpin public and donor confidence in charities.
The Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising exists to:
- Improve fundraising practice
- Promote high levels of accountability and transparency by organisations fundraising from the public
- Provide clarity and assurances to donors and prospective donors about the organisations they support
We at Aware have considered the statement and believe we meet the standards it sets out. We welcome your feedback on our performance via any of the contact points below.
Head of Business Development and Fundraising
72 Lower Leeson Street
Tel: 01 237 4920
Find out more information:
- Aware’s Donor Complaints and Feedback Procedure
- Aware’s Fundraising Public Compliance Statement
- Aware’s Donor Charter