Aware will continue to offer free-of-charge* supports, information and education options that you can avail of in 2017. Take a look and put some dates in your diary.
- The 2017 lecture series commences Tuesday, January 10th. Dr Claire Hayes, Clinical Psychologist, Author and Clinical Director of Aware will present : Patience, Understanding and Kindness in the Face of Depression and Anxiety. This lecture will be available online on Aware’s YouTube channel.
- CBT based group programmes will commence January 30th in 20 locations nationwide. Visit the Life Skills Group programme information page mid-January to register for your programme place online. Aware will also post updates on Facebook when the venues are confirmed mid-January.
- Registration will open at 4pm on Monday, January 9th for Aware’s Life Skills Online programme. This is an 8 week, CBT based, one-to-one volunteer supported online programme.
- Learn more about Aware’s free, positive mental health programmes for teenagers aged 15-18. Request a Beat the Blues talk for transition year students in your school for the next academic term.
- Request a Wellness@Work programme for your team of managers and employees. Aware offers a suite of workplace wellness programmes to respond to the increased need for mental health awareness and resilience development within the workplace.
- Aware is now recruiting volunteers to resource our support services in 2017. Training will commence in February. No prior experience is required. Full training is provided. Apply now online.
Aware will continue to offer free CBT based programmes, Relatives Education Programmes, lectures and positive mental health programmes as well as our core support services: Support Line, Support Mail and Support Groups throughout 2017.
To keep up to date with Aware news and events please follow us on Facebook or Twitter
*Aware’s Wellness@Work programmes are offered at cost to companies.