Aware has lots of interesting information, support and positive mental health programmes that you can avail of this January. Take a look and put some dates in your diary.
- January 14th: “New Year – New You? How Mindfulness can help” to be presented by Dr Paul D’Alton, Senior Clinical Psychologist and Head & Clinical Lead of the Psycho-oncology Department St. Vincent’s University Hospital. This lecture will also be made available online after the event.
- January 12th: online registration will open at 5pm for our free, 8 week, volunteer supported, CBT based Life Skills Online programme. Our volunteers can support approx. 300 places this January.
- 12 Life Skills Group Programmes are now accepting online registration for locations: Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick, Waterford and Mayo. The six week, CBT based, group programmes are facilitated by trained instructors and commence either the last week in January or the first week in February, depending on the chosen venue.
- Request Aware’s free Beat the Blues, positive mental health programme for your senior-cycle students. Aware’s trained instructors will deliver this 80 minute session which introduces The Coping Triangle (Hayes 2006, 2011) a useful tool which students can use in everyday situations to help relieve stress and understand what is going on for them.
- Request a Wellness@Work programme for your team of managers and employees. Aware offers a suite of workplace wellness programmes to respond to the increased need for mental health awareness and resilience development within the workplace.
Aware will continue to offer more Life Skills programmes, lectures and positive mental health programmes throughout 2015. To keep up to date with Aware news and events please follow us on Facebook at or Twitter or simply visit Aware.ie.