Relatives & Friends Education Programme
Aware's Relatives & Friends Education is a four week programme which aims to help relatives identify helpful options and actions that are available to them and to their loved one.
The September intake will open for registration on Monday 28th August, with courses starting the week beginning 18th September.
The programme will be available in Louth, Kilkenny, Mayo, Limerick and Dublin.
At the end of the training attendees will be able to:
- Identify the symptoms of depression & bipolar disorder
- Distinguish coping mechanisms
- Demonstrate effective supportive communication skills
- Recognise the value of self care
- Design and implement a personal, individualised tailored support plan