Aware is delighted to offer places on the next Life Skills Group Programmes which will commence in September at locations nationwide. This free programme consists of weekly 90-minute sessions over a period of 6 weeks. The programme takes the principles of cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and applies them in a group setting. It is aimed at providing information and practical life skills training for individuals who experience mild to moderate depression or anxiety.
If all of the statements below apply to you, then you could benefit from Aware’s Life Skills programme.
- I am currently affected by mild to moderate depression or anxiety
- I would like to make some changes in my life and am prepared to try new ways of dealing with life’s challenges
- I am not currently experiencing a major life event such as a recent bereavement, major relationship problem or a significant trauma
- I can commit to attending all six sessions of the programme
- I have basic reading skills
- I feel quite comfortable in a group setting
- I feel I can concentrate and give my attention for the duration of each session i.e. about 90 minutes
Click here to read more about Aware’s Life Skills programme or click the ‘Apply Now’ button directly below to complete the online application form and receive an email confirmation of your place on available programmes.