We are delighted to now be taking applications for our new Life Skills programme Living Life to the Full. This free programme, which takes the principles of cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and applies them in a group setting, is aimed at providing information and practical life skills training for individuals who experience mild to moderate depression or anxiety.
The programme is available in locations nationwide and consists of weekly 90-minute sessions over a period of 6 weeks. Click here for more information.
If all of the statements below apply to you, then you could benefit from Aware’s Life Skills programme.
- I am currently affected by mild to moderate depression or anxiety
- I would like to make some changes in my life and am prepared to try new ways of dealing with life’s challenges
- I am not currently experiencing a major life event such as a recent bereavement, major relationship problem or a significant trauma
- I can commit to attending all six sessions of the programme
- I have basic reading skills
- I feel quite comfortable in a group setting
- I feel I can concentrate and give my attention for the duration of each session i.e. about 90 minutes
Click here to read more about Aware’s Life Skills programme or click the button below to apply now.