Are You Aware?
National Flagship Fundraiser 2012
Aware’s national flagship fundraiser Are You Aware? raises vital funds for Aware’s support services. We rely on events like this for over 85% of our funding each year. Bringing a campaign like this to the streets and shopping centres of Ireland also means that more people will know about Aware, and the support services that it offers to individuals and families who are impacted by depression.
Thank you to all the volunteers who donated time to take this campaign to the streets and collect donations for Aware. This campaign could not happen with out YOU! Thank you to Tesco for inviting volunteers to hold bucket collections at their stores. Thank you to all our donors who donated to this campaign ensuring that Aware can continue to maintain and develop our range of support services such as our loCall Helpline, email support , online support and Face-to Face support groups nationwide.
A massive THANK YOU to all the schools who supported our 2012 ‘Are You Aware?’ camapign.
• Castleknock College, Castleknock, D15
• CBS Charleville Secondary School, Charleville, Co. Cork
• CBS Westland Row, D2
• Coláiste Mhuire, Johnstown, Co. Kilkenny
• Colaiste Ris, Chapel Street, Dundalk, Co. Louth
• Dunmore Community School, Co. Galway
• Eureka Secondary School, Kells, Co. Meath
• Gonzaga College, Ranelagh, D6
• Margaret Aylward Community College, Whitehall, D9
• Mercy College, Tuam, Co. Galway
• Muckross Park College , Donnybrook , D4
• Newtown School, Waterford
• Sancta Maria College, Rathfarnham, D14
• St Louis Secondary School, Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan
• St Mary’s Secondary School, Macroom, Co. Cork
• St. Columba’s College, Whitechurch, D16
• St. Fintan’s High School, Sutton, D13
• St. Mary’s Senior National School, Blessington, Co. Wicklow
• The Good Counsel School, New Ross, Wexford
• Ursuline Secondary School, Thurles, Co. Tipperary