Need Urgent Help

If you feel like you might attempt suicide, or may have seriously harmed yourself, you need urgent medical help. Please:

  • Call 999 or 112 for an ambulance
  • Go straight to A&E if you can


If you can keep yourself safe for a short time but still need urgent advice contact your GP surgery and ask for an emergency appointment or find out of hours GP services here.


If you need to talk to someone right now, there are crisis services that you can speak to at any time:

  • Samaritans on 116 123
  • Pieta House on 1800 247 247 or text HELP to 51444


If you need urgent coping tools, the following have self help crisis tools:


If you’re experiencing depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety or related mood conditions, or are concerned about a loved one, please take a look at our support services here

Translate »