- Aware has a webinar series with a different theme each month
- They take place on the second Wednesday of every month
- You do not need to have a Zoom account to attend
- You must register in advance for each webinar individually
- If you are unable to attend live, you can still register below and receive a link the next day to watch it back
Would you like monthly reminders about the upcoming webinar and speakers? Please note you must register for each webinar separately.
November: In conversation: Young adults, mental health & resilience
Date: 10 November 2021
Time: 12 – 1 pm
- Dr Claire Hayes, Clinical Director at Aware & Consultant Clinical Psychologist
- Shaneika Farrell, Physicians Associate, Our Lady’s Hospital, Navan
If you are unable to attend live, you can still register below and automatically receive a link the next day to watch it back.
All webinars are recorded and also made available to watch back on Aware’s