- Aware has a webinar series with a different theme each month
- They take place on the second Wednesday of every month
- You do not need to have a Zoom account to attend
- You must register in advance for each webinar individually
- If you are unable to attend live, you can still register below and receive a link the next day to watch it back
Would you like monthly reminders about the upcoming webinar and speakers? Please note you must register for each webinar separately.
October: Bipolar disorder & depression: Managing as best we can
Date: 12 October 2022
Time: 12 – 1 pm
- Dr Patrick McKeon, Consultant Psychiatrist and founding member of Aware. Pat was Medical Director at St Patrick’s Hospital, Dublin and Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at Trinity College Dublin and specialised in the management of depression and bipolar moods. He actively promotes the role of those with lived experience of mood problems as being ‘experts by experience’ who are uniquely placed to both raise public awareness and understanding of mood problems and provide support and knowledge to peers and their families who are on a similar journey. He has researched, written and broadcasted extensively on depression and bipolar disorder.
- Stephen McBride, Director of Services at Aware and Chartered Counselling Psychologist & Group Psychotherapist
If you are unable to attend live, you can still register below
and automatically receive a link the next day to watch it back.
All webinars are recorded and also made available to watch back on Aware’s