This webinar Exploring Eating Disorders & Mental Health looked at how eating disorders can affect us, what the experience might be like for the individual and for their family. Including ways that it can be understood and addressed, how disordered eating may become an eating disorder. The eating disorder and the road to recovery may be different for everyone, but a key message is that recovery is possible.
- Ellen Jennings, Communications Officer, Bodywhys – The Eating Disorders Association of Ireland
- Stephen McBride, Director of Services at Aware and Chartered Counselling Psychologist & Group Psychotherapist
If you would like to learn more about different topics related to mental health, did you know Aware’s webinars take place every month? You can even sign up to get a reminder each month to register your place on the next webinar. Click below to find out more.
Resources mentioned in Exploring Eating Disorders & Mental Health:
- Bodywhys website >>
- Bodywhys dedicated body image website >>
- Bodywhys PiLaR programme (free programme for families and friends) >>
- Bodywhys support services >>
Check out the full back catalogue of videos on