This webinar titled Supporting the Supporter looks at the experiences of, and supports available to, someone who is supporting a loved one who experiences depression or bipolar disorder.
Resources mentioned in this webinar:
- FESTIVAL acronym – find out more >>
- Relatives & Friends Programme – find out more >>
- Life Skills Programme – find out more >>
- Brid O’Meara, Mental Health and Wellbeing Consultant. Bríd is a registered psychiatric and general trained nurse (RPN, RGN), with a BA (Hons) in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy, and over three decades of experience working in mental health and wellbeing in Ireland.
- Joe and Mary Parlon, dairy farmers in Offaly who share their lived experience of depression and supporting a loved one
Check out the full back catalogue of videos on