This webinar Bipolar disorder & depression: Managing as best we can looks at how we can best look after ourselves if we experience depression or bipolar disorder. Where we can start, some of the barriers to care and how we can consider helping a loved one.
- Dr Patrick McKeon, Consultant Psychiatrist and founding member of Aware
- Stephen McBride, Director of Services at Aware and Chartered Counselling Psychologist & Group Psychotherapist
If you would like to learn more about different topics related to mental health, did you know Aware’s webinars take place every month? You can even sign up to get a reminder each month to register your place on the next webinar. Click below to find out more.
Resources mentioned in Bipolar disorder & depression: Managing as best we can webinar:
- Aware Support & Self Care Groups >> for people seeking support with their experience of depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder and related mood conditions
- Aware’s Living Well With Bipolar Disorder Programme >>
- Aware’s Relatives & Friends Programme >>
- Information on bipolar disorder, symptoms and resources available >>
- Information on depression, symptoms and resources available >>
Check out the full back catalogue of videos on