This webinar titled Living Well With Bipolar Disorder included an introduction to Aware’s newest programme offering, Living Well With Bipolar Disorder. Which is a free, eight-week programme to provide people with bipolar disorder, with opportunities to understand and manage the condition, equipped with the knowledge & tools to live well.
This month’s webinar is on the theme of bipolar disorder in honour of World Bipolar Day on Wednesday 30th March.
- Bríd O’Meara, Mental Health and Wellbeing Consultant
- Jen Trzeciak, Occupational Therapist
- Lorraine & Niall shared their experience in taking part in the Living Well With Bipolar Disorder Programme
- Dr Claire Hayes, Clinical Director at Aware & Consultant Clinical Psychologist
If you would like to learn more about different topics related to mental health, did you know Aware’s webinars take place every month? You can even sign up to get a reminder each month to register your place on the next webinar. Click below to find out more.
Resources mentioned in the Living Well With Bipolar Disorder webinar:
- Aware’s Living Well With Bipolar Disorder Programme >>
- Aware’s Relatives & Friends Programme >>
- Information on bipolar disorder, symptoms and resources available >>
Check out the full back catalogue of videos on