Happy New Year 2017
Aware will continue to offer free-of-charge* supports, information and education options that you can avail of in 2017. Take a look and put some dates in your diary.
- The 2017 lecture series commences Tuesday, January 10th. Dr Claire Hayes, Clinical Psychologist, Author and Clinical Director of Aware will present : Patience, Understanding and Kindness in the Face of Depression and Anxiety. This lecture will be available online on Aware’s YouTube channel.
- CBT based group programmes will commence January 30th in 20 locations nationwide. Visit the Life Skills Group programme information page mid-January to register for your programme place online. Aware will also post updates on Facebook when the venues are confirmed mid-January.
- Registration will open at 4pm on Monday, January 9th for Aware’s Life Skills Online programme. This is an 8 week, CBT based, one-to-one volunteer supported online programme.
- Learn more about Aware’s free, positive mental health programmes for teenagers aged 15-18. Request a Beat the Blues talk for transition year students in your school for the next academic term.
- Request a Wellness@Work programme for your team of managers and employees. Aware offers a suite of workplace wellness programmes to respond to the increased need for mental health awareness and resilience development within the workplace.
- Aware is now recruiting volunteers to resource our support services in 2017. Training will commence in February. No prior experience is required. Full training is provided. Apply now online.
- Aware will continue to offer free CBT based programmes, Relatives Education Programmes, lectures and positive mental health programmes as well as our core support services: Support Line, Support Mail and Support Groups throughout 2017.
To keep up to date with Aware news and events please follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
*Aware’s Wellness@Work programmes are offered at cost to companies.