We’re Hiring: Digital Marketing Executive
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing and executing a digital marketing plan to achieve strategic goals of the organisation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a digital marketing plan to promote Aware services’ and fundraising campaigns consistent with the strategic goals of the organisation
- Maintain and develop organisation’s website and online presence (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Mental Health Blog etc.)
- Write content for website and social media channels, specifically sourcing relevant content related to Depression and Bipolar Disorder.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
Liaise with the following teams in terms of content requests:
- Support Head of Fundraising and Business Development in preparation and execution of planned events and campaigns with a focus on maximising income from online channels; online registration for events
- Support Director of Services in promotion of services and educational programmes and recruitment of volunteers
- Help maximise PR opportunities around agreed stories and campaigns
- Maintain and develop organisation’s CRM system.
Person Specification / Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Educated to degree level and hold a digital marketing qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in a digital marketing role
- Proven track record in running strong social media and digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn advertising channels, and Photoshop experience
- Experience using CMS platform (WordPress/Expression Engine or similar)
- CRM (Salesforce or similar)
- Event Form Applications & use of File Transfer Protocol ( FTP )
- Mail Chimp or similar
- Proven copywriting and editing skills
- Strong planning, research, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team, with an open and positive attitude
- An understanding and empathy for the mission and work of the organisation
Deadline for applications: December 1st at 5pm.